COVID 19 Update
Your Safety is Our Priority!
As a company, we prioritise health and safety for our employees and most importantly, our customers.
We would like to assure you that we work under strict compliance with the BC Centre of Disease Control (CDC) and adheres to the guidelines provided by Health Canada and the World Health Organization regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our business procedures, including estimating and on-site work procedures and overall customer interaction have been adjusted to ensure a healthy interaction between our employees and customers:
- All our estimators are being cleared daily via a health check to see if they are showing flu-like symptoms (dry cough, fever, headache, etc.)
- Anyone who has traveled outside the country or had any interaction with anyone who came from an overseas trip within the last 14 days are requested to complete a home quarantine procedure to ensure that they have not contracted the virus
- When estimating a project, physical interaction is not necessary. Our estimator can visit the site if needed or look at the site plan, measure and calculate costs without a face to face contact with the customer. The quote will be sent via email and further questions or requests can be discussed over the phone
- Our crew and clients must pass a health check before starting any project. Face to face interaction is limited as we practice social distancing on job sites. We maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other
Our employees have been educated with regards to the health and safety requirements amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
We make sure that they strictly adhere to the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands
- Cover their mouth and nose with the bend of the elbow or use tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Properly and immediately dispose tissues in a garbage can and wash hands and bend of the elbow after coughing or sneezing
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines (at least be 6 feet away from others), refrain from going to gatherings, parties and public events
- Frequently disinfect touched objects and surfaces such as door handles, computers, phones, remotes, toilets, tools, equipment surfaces, etc.
- Refrain from greeting people with a handshake or via any physical contact like embracing
- If a staff member has or will be travelling outside of Canada, they will not be allowed on-site until the recommended 14-day quarantine period has lapsed
- Employees who have flu like symptoms or have been exposed to someone who have flu like symptoms are requested to stay at home to recover and monitor themselves carefully
- Team members who have flu like symptoms or taking care of someone who have flu like symptoms are reminded to wear a mask to avoid spreading the virus
- If a staff member suspects they have Covid-19 Symptoms, they should contact Health Link at 811 to obtain professional advice and testing if deemed necessary
Our company representative will contact the customer before starting the project to ensure a safe environment for our workers:
- If the customer has travelled outside the country within the last 14 days, we will reschedule the job after they have completed the quarantine period
- We will reschedule the job start date if any person in the household is displaying flu like symptoms
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will ensure that all policies and preventive measures are adhered to.
We also would like to encourage you to be up to date with COVID-19 pandemic by visiting the Health Canada’s website and watching the daily news.
If you have queries and concerns regarding the above practice, please feel free to contact us at 778-867-4796 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be assured that we will continue to be at our best in providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Alblaster Pressure Washing
WHY HIRE US?
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Our cleaning methods are low-pressure to ensure the safety for your property without compromising effectiveness.
We take the time to learn and use new methods and techniques to provide you with the best quality in pressure washing.
We train our employees exceptionally well to ensure they work efficiently.
Here at Alblaster Pressure Washing we listen to our customers and keep your needs in mind to ensure that we deliver the best and most.